Monday, August 16, 2010

Spooky Tree's Travel Advice

Spooky tree says doooonn't forgettt your usb cable this time...OooOoh! Also snaccccks!

Thanks Spooky Tree! If you want to visit the wise and all-knowing spooky tree, you should go to Moose Hill sanctuary in Sharon. If you want to get lost while there and trip a lot, you should go with me and my sister. Well, friends, Lizzie and I will be heading out bright and early tomorrow for our adventures. We're going to be hitting Utah, Idaho (no, U da ho), Wyoming and hopefully a wee bit of Montana. I, personally, am excited about the potato museum, and also seeing those dancing bears my father used to talk about all the time when my sisters and I would complain about being bored as kids. I assume they live in Yellowstone. I am totally challenging one to a dance off, with the caveat that there is to be no skull-gnawing while the dancing is taking place. Ground rules are important.

You're leaving tomooooorrow at 4am anddddd you still haven't paccckkeed. What's wroonngg with you? Whatttt if you're outttt of somethinnnnggg you'll neeeed to picckkk up at the stoooreee before you goooooo?


Thanks for the lecture, spooky tree, but they have stores in Utah.

Faaaaammouusss lasssst wooorrrddddsss!

It's not like I haven't made a list or anything--I even cleaned my bathroom so if I lose the dance off (I assume the winner gets to kill the loser) my family and friends won't know how long it'd been since I scrubbed my tub...

Isssss itttt goingg to killll you tooooo be preparrrrrred aheaaaad of timeee for onceeeee? Brrrinnggg sun bloocccck....it's 95 degreeesss in Salllt Laaaake. Also bring a sweatshirt. It's 65 degreeeesss in Wyoooming and nooooo onee wants to hearrrr you complaaaain!

Good advice as always, spooky tree. See you in Utah!!

Brrrrinnggg meeee the heeeaddd of Russssh Limbaugh! I shall feast upon his evil and become more powwweerrfulll than ever!!!!


That's rather incongruous. How about a post-card from Idaho instead?

That'd be okay toooooooo.

3 comments:

  1. Should you go after Rush Limbaugh, I'll help. Just you say the word, and I will get all Salome in his shiznit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Warning: if you kill/weaken Rush Limbaugh, some of his evil/power will be transferred to you, and it may be a fight to the death between you to determine whether good or evil will take over the wizarding world, I mean, end up being more awesome. Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still only 61 facebook fans

    ReplyDelete