Sunday, January 27, 2013

On a roll, or something...

Psst.  Hey.  You guys.  Can you rap for a minute?  So we drove for a long time today, and when we finally got to our final destination (which is a story in itself) I had too many adult beverages, and upon leaving the restaurant, stuffed a roll in my purse.  You know, like an old lady.  I also smashed my knee on the bedpost, so tomorrow, when I'm like "where the hell did this giant bruise come from," you'll be like "hey, remember when you had too many adult beverages and forgot how to work your limbs?" and I'll be like "oh yeah, and Lizzie and I totally split that purse-smuggled roll, scarfing it like we hadn't eaten in years." and you'll be like "I'm sort of embarrassed for you right now." and I'll be like "YOU DON'T KNOW ME." and then it'll be awkward for a while, until maybe you drink too much and shave yourself a weird beard, and it'll be cool again.  Okay.  Onward.

No comments:

Post a Comment