Monday, June 24, 2013

Walk of Secrets


As you know, National Treasure 2:  Book of Secrets, taught us that a bunch of gold is buried at Mt. Rushmore, so Lizzie and I decided to put on our best Nicholas Cage faces, and explore the forest around the monument until we were able to find the lost city of gold, Cibola.  It was a strenuous adventure, but we managed to protect the city, and our nation's heritage.  I wish I could tell you more, but I promised President Obama and Vice President Cage that I'd keep the details secret.

Luckily there weren't any bees. You know how I feel about bees.
 

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you remember the name of the city from the movie. I hope to maude that you had to look that up. But otherwise, thank you for this important service to your country.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes....I had to...look it up. There's no way I would remember something like that...LOOK OVER THERE! BEES!

    ReplyDelete