Friday, June 28, 2013

Surprise Wisconsin


 After walking the lake, we drove around, and accidentally ended up in Wisconsin, and decided to have a drink at this steakhouse/bar. I drank both my whiskey and Lizzie's rum and coke (I am a good friend) and it was only $7.  God bless America.  And Cheese Curds.

The bar was full of men talking about cars.  One was complaining that his daughter was a "tree hugger" who drove a smart car which he referred to as a roller skate.  I turned to make sure that my Dad hadn't shown up at the bar, because that sounded familiar (ask me about the time I had my Dad grill me a veggie burger) but it was *another* dad.  Go figure.  One dude was talking about how everyone in the mid to late 90s drove an aqua marine Pontiac Grand Am, and my first car was a 1995, aqua marine Pontiac Grand Am.  SMALL WORLD, GUYS.

1 comment:

  1. As you know veggie burgers are not real food! A burger needs to have cow in it - or buffalo - to be a real burger! I wouldn't have been surprised to see them serve a Boca burger in the Alien Bar and Grill NOW that's alien food stuff! - Dad

    ReplyDelete