Friday, August 5, 2011

Mutton Busting


Do you like seeing small children strapped to the backs of terrified sheep? Me too! Mutton Busting was our pre rodeo entertainment, and was probably the funniest thing I've ever seen in my life. My favorite part was the announcer, who upon seeing these little tykes get thoroughly stommped, would say 'Aw, they're all right, give 'em a round of applause' and the slightly older children dressed as rodeo clowns would pick the little ones up and drag 'em back to the chutes. HAHAHA. Seriously the best thing ever.






















2 comments:

  1. I will have to time my next trip home better. Apparently, it's a popular event at the annual rodeo there too: http://www.fresnobee.com/2011/04/22/2361116/young-mutton-busters-are-a-highlight.html.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My first thought about children mutton busting was EWE!! But then I thought about it and decided it could be a good thing to do out in the wild and Wool -ly west. AH so many puns so little time.
    Dad

    ReplyDelete