Sunday, May 26, 2013

Nubble Point You Back Home

After wandering around Portland for a while longer, including the Maine Historical Society which had an oddly commercial exhibit on electricity, we headed south, dithering around in Old Orchard Beach for a while (the pier and amusement park are already in full swing) before heading to York Beach for dinner.  My Dad used to take my sisters and me to York Beach for a week each summer when we were kids, and my sister Danielle, being a germaphobe, was always grossed out by the games at the FUN O RAMA arcade.  I told Lizzie not to touch anything as she walked through, and she said "licking only."  After dinner, we went up to Nubble Point, and the sun came out just in time for it to set.  When we see you next we'll be in the Dakotas--just next month! Until then, don't any of you set your dresses on fire.


No comments:

Post a Comment