Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Preparation H(epatitis)

So before Lizzie and I went to Africa, we had to get a bunch of vaccinations, including your run of the mill stuff like Tetnus, Polio, Diptheria, Measels, Mumps, Rubella, Hepatitis A& B, etc. Since neither Lizzie nor I had ever had the chicken pox, we had to get the vaccination for that, too, which is actually two shots, and gives you an ENORMOUSLY ITCHY red welt for about four days. Better than the actual pox, though, so I've heard. In any case, Lizzie and I went for our third round Hep A&B vaccine today, and we were very, very mature about it. That shit hurts! As you can see from the picture, my delts are off the chain, so there is no room to jam a needle in there. Plus there's that awful suctiony feeling as the needle comes out. Gah. My band-aid's pretty sweet, though, right? Hep Hep Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment